Yes! Smart watches that use a SIM Card and are compatible with major cellular networks will work on Red Pocket Mobile.
Articles in this section
- Can I activate an eSIM on Red Pocket Mobile?
- Does Red Pocket Mobile offer Visual Voicemail services?
- What is the Red Pocket Mobile refund policy?
- Can I check my voicemail from another phone?
- What is VoLTE and can I use it with my Red Pocket service?
- What is WiFi calling and can I use it with my Red Pocket service?
- Can I order using non-US credit or debit card?
- Can I use FaceTime and iMessage with Red Pocket?
- Where can I check my balances, make payments, and manage my account?
- Can I use my smart watch with Red Pocket Mobile?