Red Pocket Mobile does not offer any out of network roaming services. What this means is you will get In Network coverage within the 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and will get no coverage outside of the United States or roaming on another Carrier's Network. It is highly recommended that you disable any roaming voice and data features from your Handset to ensure that the correct network settings are configured into your handset for maximum In Network coverage.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check my balances, account status and expiration date?
- Can I use my Smart Watch with Red Pocket Mobile?
- Red Pocket Free Shipping Orders
- How Can I reset the password for my online account.?
- How can I register an Account online?
- How Can I Add an Additional Number to my online account?
- How do I swap phones on my account?
- How do I switch Between Red Pocket Networks?
- Can I Activate My Device with No SIM Slot?
- Is International Calling Free with Red Pocket Mobile?