Red Pocket Mobile does not offer any out of network roaming services. What this means is you will get In Network coverage within the 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and will get no coverage outside of the United States or roaming on another Carrier's Network. It is highly recommended that you disable any roaming voice and data features from your Handset to ensure that the correct network settings are configured into your handset for maximum In Network coverage.
Articles in this section
- What is VoLTE and can I use it with my Red Pocket service?
- What is WiFi calling and can I use it with my Red Pocket service?
- Can I order using non-US credit or debit card?
- Can I use FaceTime and iMessage with Red Pocket?
- Where can I check my balances, make payments, and manage my account?
- Can I use my smart watch with Red Pocket Mobile?
- Are Tethering and Hotspot services included with Red Pocket plans?
- Does Red Pocket offer FREE shipping?
- How Can I reset the password for my online account.?
- Can I manage more than one line or phone number to my online Red Pocket account?