CDMA-S iPhone BYOSP
• iPhone BYOSP is available for iPhone 4, iPhone 4s , iPhone 5 , iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c
• iPhone cannot be active with another Sprint MVNO
• Device cannot be reported as lost or stolen
HOW TO ACTIVATE an iPHONE
Reset Network Settings
· It is highly recommended that you are connected to Wi-Fi when programming the Device
· Select Settings on your iPhone
· Scroll down and select General
· Scroll down to the bottom and select Reset
· Select the option for Reset Network Settings
· Device will reboot and may require logging into your Apple ID
· Wait 3 minutes and then place a test call to 611 to confirm device has been activated
· If Device does not activate, Update Data Settings
Update Data Settings
· Dial ##873283#
· Press the Green Call Button
· Press OK when see Starting Service Update
· Press OK when you see Service Update Complete
· Place a test call to 611 or another number. If call does not work, please restart your device
If the data has not worked since activation this maybe device related. The phone may not be programmed correctly. Use ##update# if that does not work, you may use ##clear#.
If that fails, connect to wifi and then try the ##update#.
If all else fails, factory reset the phone.Go to device settings and reset the phone completely. This will erase everything on the phone. Please note that performing factory reset will permanently delete all contacts, pictures, settings, call, sms and browsing history. Make sure to have a back up before doing a factory reset.