Red Pocket can only support SIM Cards which bear the Red Pocket logo on them that are GSMA Compatible. If your SIM Card # begins with 8901410 then you have a GSMA compatible SIM Card. Red Pocket GSMA utilizes a GSM Network and SIM Cards can only be activated one time.
Articles in this section
- GSMA: How do I configure MMS on my iPhone?
- How Do I Check GSMA coverage ?
- GSMA: Can I use my iPhone or Android handset with Red Pocket Mobile?
- GSMA: How do I check my High Speed Data Balance?
- GSMA: How to add a refill directly on to your Red Pocket Mobile phone
- GSMA: How do I activate my SIM card? It gave me an error saying “unsupported zip code.”
- GSMA: How do I check my Voice and SMS Balance?
- GSMA: Does Red Pocket Mobile allow me to bring my own phone?
- GSMA: How do I make an international call?
- GSMA: Can I use my existing SIM card to port in my number from another provider?