If you already have an existing GSMA SIM Card tghen you can activate the SIM card on the ACTIVATE page at any time! You can either activate a new number or bring in an existing number by requesting a port-in activation from another Carrier. Once your activation is completed we will provide you with your new mobile number and email confirmation of your activation. At this time you will want to make sure you activate a plan or purchase a new one using Easy Refill!
Articles in this section
- How Do I Check GSMA coverage ?
- GSMA: Can I use my iPhone or Android handset with Red Pocket Mobile?
- GSMA: How do I check my High Speed Data Balance?
- GSMA: How to add a refill directly on to your Red Pocket Mobile phone
- GSMA: How do I activate my SIM card? It gave me an error saying “unsupported zip code.”
- GSMA: How do I check my Voice and SMS Balance?
- GSMA: Does Red Pocket Mobile allow me to bring my own phone?
- GSMA: How do I make an international call?
- GSMA: Can I use my existing SIM card to port in my number from another provider?
- GSMA: How do I activate my SIM card?