Option #1. The easiest way to configure the data settings on your iPhone is to use our convenient Configure Application at the link below. We recommend that you visit this site from your iPhone while on wifi, but you can use your computer too.
Option #2. Alternatively, you can also download the iPhone data settings directly to your device. While on wifi, use your iPhone's browser and go to:
Option #3. To manually configure your iPhone's data settings, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Enter the main menu.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Select "Cellular" and then "Cellular Data Network".
4. Scroll to and select "APN" and enter RESELLER.
5. Scroll to "MMS".
6. Scroll to and select "APN" and enter RESELLER
7. Scroll to and select "MMSC" and enter http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
8. Scroll to and select "MMS Proxy".
9. Enter proxy.mobile.att.net:80
11. Press "Cellular" to complete.
12. Press the "Home" button to return to the main menu.
Congratulations! Your iPhone's data settings have been configured for use with Red Pocket Mobile GSMA service.