Making a payment is very easy. Your plan expires after 30 days. Refill your account to avoid service interruption. We recommend signing up for auto-pay to avoid missing your expiration date. Click here to learn more about Auto-pay.
Important! If your line or phone number has not yet been added to your account, first select Add New Line. Need help? Click here to learn more.
How to make a payment
- To make a payment, visit redpocket.com/refill.
- Log into your Red Pocket Mobile account with your email address and password, then click View Details/Pay, for the line you need to make changes to.
- Next, click on Pay.
- Choose from one of the following options:
- Pay My Bill: To refill your account with credits for your existing plan.
- Upgrade My Plan: If you want to change your plan.
- Get Add-Ons: If you don't need a refill, and you simply need additional international, calling, texting or data credits.
- Click on the Auto-Refill tab to setup recurring monthly payments (thumbs up for convenience!), or choose One Time Refill, if you just want to make a single 30 day payment or purchase add-ons.
- Finally, review the information on the checkout page and then click, Checkout.
- Make a payment by debit card or credit card, and your Red Pocket Mobile account will be funded instantly.
Don't have an account?
Guest Checkout is available if you don't have an account online. If you have a scratch-off PIN on the outside of your Starter Kit, you can still refill right from our website.
- Visit https://www.redpocket.com/refill, and click on Guest Checkout.
- Enter your Red Pocket Mobile phone number and then click Submit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Already have a refill PIN code? Apply it here!"
- Enter your PIN number, then click Submit.
Sign up for the convenience of auto-refill using your debit or credit card and save up to 15% each month. Just sign up for the auto-refill option at https://www.redpocket.com/refill! You can also review your current Plan Type, check your Account Status and more!